Here’s what some of our customers are saying about us:
“Every part of this experience was great. Adam and Jack were very helpful and patient. They were able to take care of everything we needed to get this project done,”
– Jeff Hoffmann from R& S Erection North Peninsula Inc. on the Stanford University Medical Center project.
“ O’Keeffe’s provided us a high quality product on time with no issues. Their communication and knowledge have exceeded my expectations. We look forward to doing business with them,”
– Preston Tziouvaras, from Roebbelen Contracting, Inc. on Cordova High School.
“Very responsive sales representative and very knowledgeable on the products that they represent,”
– Abe Talavera from Unistrut International Corporation on Intel Mission Campus project.
“Great products, fast service, friendly and knowledgeable representatives. It’s always a pleasure dealing with O’Keeffe’s,”
– Laremy Janecek from Plas -Tal MFG on Santa Monica College project.
“Smooth process and satisfied with products,”
– Kristina Gomez from Jayco Hawaii Inc., on Ala Moana Center project.
“Great product. Love the quality,”
– Tom Ellis from Pepper Tank on Caps Roosevelt project.
“We appreciate the high level of customer service that was provided throughout the pricing, submittal and ordering phases,”
– Richard Poole from ABC Supply Company Inc., on Jordan Middle School Project.
“We have always had very good service from O’Keeffe’s. The products are as specified and shipped on time,”
– Nancy from Olympic Iron Works LLC on North Thruston High School project.
“I ordered 4 ships ladders and a ladder with a platform. A lot of chatter was going back and forth on the finish the owners wanted, but didn’t really want to pay the up charge. When the order went in I only ordered the 4 ladders which were approved. They came in at the wrong finish, however I gave all the reasons in the book to the GC to have the owners accept it (which they did at no additional cost). When we were running out of time for the ladder with platform, I asked Adam and Jack for help and they had the whole team work together, and came through for us. Thank you team O’Keeffe’s for helping me get these ladders pushed through your production system,”
– Stephen Guillermo from Jayco Hawaii Inc., on Ala Moana Center project.
“It was rough at the beginning trying to be on the same page of what was needed for the project but at the end everything worked out and came out good,”
– Jose Arteaga from Kern Steel Fabrication Inc., on Rancho Campana High School project.
“Keep up the good work. You make a great ladder,”
– Paul Costa from Glendon Company on the Chinatown project.
“I used you with my previous company and now with my current company, always had a good experience,”
– Mark Eveland from Pravco Inc. on the DPMC – Tramburger Building project.
“Fast quoting and kept in touch the whole process – which is important to our business,”
– Angel Myszkowski from Scott Steel Services Inc. on the Carle project.
“Great customer service. Quick turnaround on quotes. Great to do business with,”
– Brad Turner from Valley Iron Works Inc. on the 18-129 Butler CMC March Lane project.